Saturday, March 7, 2009

Boys will be boys ???

BOYS...????????? Will they always be boys?????

Today Bridger went hunting with his friends for each other!
It is an air-soft gun war. I don't understand why, but it is supposedly a fun game where you shoot each other with these air-soft guns and feel the pain for days. I really am freaked out about it, but the other parents don't seem to think it is anything too weird. And dad seems to think it is ok....so off he goes.
He comes home and showes me his war wounds, and then is off to his next adventure.
Now I think this looks like a scary gun.

So I think back of when he was just a little boy, with 2 bigger sisters. There were not alot of boy toys, so he would gather his trucks, swords, and monsters, and push them around in his sisters doll carriage. I guess.... Boys will be boys !

1 comments:

DH said...

Bridger, WOW what fun.