Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy 2009 New Year

Happy New Year 2009
TIME SQUARE - NYC



A deserved HoT meal after standing in 2degree
temperature for 6 Hours.....

The burgers were HHHHUUUUUUUGE





After our meal....long story short.
A guy stole my credit card when the waiter
took it to the cashier to pay our bill.
I got it back after the bouncer about beat
the crap out of him.
They comped our meal....dang...we should
of ordered more $5.00 cup hot chocolates



Downtown NYC Time Square 2009
We played downtown until about 3am then
caught the subway back to the airport for a 6am
flight back to SLC

When your so TiRed...you can sleep anywhere!


Shhhh....their sleeping









2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Barbara---hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog. I found it through Kory's blog. I'm jealous of your quick trip to NY. Cute pictures. :)

Salt H2O said...

You'll have to elaborate on how someone can steal a credit card when it's in the waiters hands.