Wow.... No words can describe The "WAVE" hike. So beautiful, that you have to see it yourself. And what a fun day hike. I loved being with my family, they mean so much to me. We had such a good time hiking, talking, being silent, being together, and just taking it all in. 
Surfing The "WAVE"

Papa & Andee

Papa & Ciera

Bridger being Bridger and climbing on ledges

Bridger in the "WAVE" bowl

Yes.... can you believe it... Del was there!!!!
![]() |
| The Wave |
Click on this photo for more




2 comments:
Of course I don't mind you visiting our blog, glad you found and commented. Where's the Wave, looks amazing. I miss seeing you as often as we used to.
Glad to hear you're doing so well.
Barbara-I totally want to do this hike now after seeing your pictures!! It looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment